What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years and been on numerous local radio shows including MIX 106.5 and 2GB.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, surgery and speaking. In terms of my platform:
- My blogs include drtimvlog and sydneycometicplasticsurgeon.
- My podcast includes cosmeticsurgerymadeeasy.
- I am also active on Twitter and have almost 20,000 “fans” on Facebook.
I have been happily married to my wife, Maria for 18 years. We have 1 daughter and 2 sons. We live in Sydney, Australia. In my free time, I enjoy reading, photography, and tennis.